Byron Bay / Ballina Airport Transfers
Take Steve’s Airport Transfer Shuttle Bus from the Ballina Byron airport to your accommodation in and around Byron Bay or Lennox Head.
- Two people one way
- One person return
- Door to door service
How to Book a seat on a Shuttle
Simply phone us on 0414 660 031 otherwise click here to book online
When you arrive at the Ballina Byron Gateway Airport you might find it a bit crowded with 160+ people on the arrival area – DON'T PANIC!
The luggage carousel is on your left hand side but keep walking as it takes at least 10 minutes for the bags to arrive.
Our desk is located next to the exit door in the arrival terminal.
Meet our friendly driver, he’s the one with the blue hawaiian shirt.
Behind him will be a notice board with your name, just say G’Day and introduce yourself, take your ticket then relax until your bags arrive.
Don’t panic if it takes a while the driver won’t leave until everyone is on the bus.
Useful tips for your airport transfer:
- Please have the name and address of your accommodation ready for the driver.
- Small denomination notes if possible to pay for your ticket.
- The cafe has an ATM that usually works.
- It takes about 30 minutes to drive to Byron Bay, with luck you might see whales (in season) and dolphins as we pass close by the sea.
- Don’t forget to book your return ticket, it’s one less thing you have to worry about.
We hope you have a pleasant stay and feel free to ask the driver questions about the area, he might even know the answer.
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (see daily arrival and departure times)
Ballina to Byron Bay* Transfers from $20.00 pp one way
Byron Bay to Ballina* Transfers from $20.00 pp one way
- All prices include GST and door-to-door service.
- Service operates 7 Days a week.
- 21-seater bus available for group transfers
- Discounts for groups
- Click here to see full terms and conditions
Steve's Airport Transfers is registered to the Company ABN 30313705934 Hawkins Investment Company Pty Ltd As Trustee For Hawkins Investment Trust.